Unforgettable Bucks County Weddings
Micro-weddings at the Inn
Create memories to last a lifetime
The magical event of a lifetime awaits when you book a Micro-wedding at Galvanized America Inn & Art Gallery. Our beautiful 6+ acres and relaxed atmosphere offer the perfect venue for a fabulous affair replete with panoramic views and colorful Bucks County sunsets.
Enhance the rustic elegance of the buildings and grounds at our Bucks County bed and breakfast with flowers and decorations of your choosing and prepare to have the most memorable 3 days of your life. Why spend a fortune on a single day event when you can truly relax and enjoy the festivities at a more leisurely pace? We will help you plan the perfect weekend event and offer you an exclusive list of local vendors to make your special wedding event unforgettable.
Inn Wedding Package
Starting at $4,795
Our Bucks County Wedding Package includes the following:
- Bride and groom plus a maximum of 28 wedding guests
- Two night stay for bride and groom in our expansive and luxurious Victory Suite
- Two night stay for up to 6 additional guests in our 3 guest rooms (all rooms include a full, private bath)
- Ceremony held inside the Inn* or on our picturesque grounds
- Enjoy a 5 hour wedding event. Choose your start time (must end by 10pm). Includes use of our Arbor handmade by the owner
- Reception held outside on our grounds, front porch, or in the Inn*
- Champagne toast
- Full gourmet breakfast served each morning to bride, groom and guests staying at the Inn (can be delivered to room by special request)
- Inn guests enjoy early check-in at 2:00, a late check-out at 12:00 and a homemade appetizer and glass of wine from one of our fabulous local Bucks County wineries or a local craft beer upon arrival. Use of in-ground pool (in-season) and fire pit for guests staying at the Inn. No swimming or fires during event
- Non refundable deposit of $500 is required at time of booking
- The bride and groom are responsible for obtaining their own marriage license
- These rates do not include security deposit, taxes, officiant, license fees, tents, caterers/food, linens & glassware, alcohol, rentals, or decorating the Inn and grounds with flowers/adornments of your choosing, or any requested upgrades
* Weddings inside the Inn are limited to a maximum of 12 people. Outdoor weddings are capped at a maximum of 30 people.