- Since our quaint Inn boasts only four individual rooms, last-minute cancellations have a significant impact on our business
- Up to 21 days prior to check-in: No cancellation penalty (except a $25 administrative charge to cover credit card fees)
- Within 21 days of check-in: Loss of 50% of deposit, unless we can rebook the stay (except if booking 3 or more rooms, you will be charged for the full booking. If we can rebook the full stay, all moneys will be refunded minus a $25 administrative charge)
- Within 72 hours of check-in: You will be charged for the full booking (if the room gets rebooked, moneys paid will be refunded, minus a $25 administrative charge)
- All prices are for double occupancy
- Reservations require a 2 night minimum. Only need one night? Give us a call (within 3 days of date) to see if we can accommodate you
- An additional person in Suite Liberty (daybed) is $40 per night.
- Special rates for corporate/extended stays. Call the Inn for details.
- ALL on-site events/parties must be approved through Ed & Sherri. Additional fees will apply.
- We accept cash, traveler’s checks and major credit cards.
- Reservations require a major credit card and deposit to secure the reservation. Balance due prior to departure.
- Check-in time is between 3:00 – 7:00 pm unless a previously arranged arrival time has been set-up.
- Check-out is promptly at 11:00 am
- On-site staff daily at our bed and breakfast in Bucks County, PA
- Daily housekeeping included in the room rate
- There are no refunds for early departure.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets, but we can recommend a fantastic sitter nearby.
- Non-smoking atmosphere for the pleasure and health of all our guests. Smoking is only allowed outside in designated areas.
- We have a STRICT no flame policy in our Inn
- Use of the pool is for guests only
- No lifeguard on duty/Swim at your own risk
- All children must be supervised at all times
- No diving
- No glass in the pool area
- Swimming is allowed from 9am to dusk daily (weather permitting)
Galvanized American Inn and Art Gallery, located in beautiful Pipersville, PA on 6+ acres In the heart of Bucks County, warmly welcomes all guests. However, due to the historic significance of our 1754 farmhouse class one historic site, the property is not completely wheelchair accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for complete accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property.
The physical barriers of the Inn include the following:
- Two steps leading to the front of the Inn
- All guest rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Inn
- No elevator
- Numerous steps
- Narrow doorways and hallways will not accommodate a wheelchair or scooter
- Step in showers – one step
- Free standing tubs (2 suites with claw foot tubs)
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit Galvanized American Inn and Art Gallery can do so, regardless of their physical abilities. For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at 215-766-7617 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay. Among the ways we strive to comply with the ADA:
- It is our standard operating procedure that individuals with disabilities be able to make reservations for an accessible accommodation during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need an accessible room.
- We have identified and described physical barriers with enough detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine independently whether a given guest room meets their accessibility needs.
- It is our standard operating procedure to ensure that our accessible guest room option is held for use by individuals with disabilities. However, we protect our clients’ right to privacy of disclosure.
- We guarantee that an accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer and is removed from all reservation systems. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to ensure that an accessible room is available through at least some of these services and that information concerning the accessibility of the room is included on their reservation platform.
- Guests with legitimate service dogs will be provided access to all areas of the inn where members of the public are allowed to go.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.
Galvanized America Inn & Art Gallery, LLC is a United States based business which complies with applicable laws to protect your personal information. As a data controller, upon consent, we will collect and process your personal information in order to provide you with superior service, analyze your travel and accommodation preferences, and inform you of specials, packages and events. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
Individuals located in the European Union have a right to change, request deletion of, or know the extent of personal information collected by our business. Unless required to do otherwise by law, we will honor requests to update, correct, change, or delete personal data following successful identity verification.
Galvanized America Inn & Art Gallery, LLC has adopted reasonable physical, technical and organizational safeguards which guard against accidental, unauthorized or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, access, use or processing of the personal data in our possession. Customers and visitors will be promptly notified in the event of any known unauthorized access to, or use of personal data.
Collection and Storage of Personal Data
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of our customers, shall to the best of our knowledge, be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with country-specific data protection regulations.
- We only collect personal data to be able to deliver accommodations in a safe and legal way for both us and the guest and in line with required regulations.
- As we only use personal data for the purposes mentioned in the point above, we assume guest gives consent by a clear affirmative action (entering their own personal data by themselves and confirming the reservation by pressing a button in the system).
- We collect the following personal data: name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card data.
- We never collect personal data for accompanying children under 16.
- We never use personal data for profiling purposes.
- We never sell or use personal data that we have received to a third party.
- Subscriptions to receive email updates will be held indefinitely.
- You may request deletion of your data from our marketing databases by opting out of consent.
- If you wish to update, remove, or add to the information collected by our website or held by our marketing team, you may submit your request on our website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any incident related to a data breach or theft of data is immediately reported to the Privacy Commission.
Customer Access to Data Requests
- If a customer asks for their personal data, we will provide it free of charge.
- We communicate the personal data we store to our customer both through the booking confirmation and in the arrival information. The only exception to this rule is credit card information which we only send encrypted and only upon specific request.
Visiting Our Website
By visiting our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms set herein, please do not visit this website. If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process personal data collected or volunteered by you. Kindly note that any consent will be entirely voluntary.
Visitors to our website may opt-out of cookies storage at any time and prevent the setting of cookies by means of a setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies.
We operate an email mailing list program used to inform consented subscribers about news, specials, and events. Users subscribe through an online automated process where they give their explicit permission. The subscriber’s personal details are collected, processed, managed and stored in accordance with the regulations named in ‘The policy’ above.
Email marketing messages may contain tracking beacons, tracked clickable links, or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of subscriber data relating to the customer’s engagement, geographic, and demographics. Through our emails you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time.
Subscriptions to Newsletters
Our customers are informed regularly by means of a newsletter about offers, specials and events. The customer may only receive our newsletter by (1) having a valid e-mail address and (2) the customer consents to the subscription.
The personal data collected as part of a registration for the newsletter is only used to send our newsletter. There will be no transfer of personal data collected by the newsletter service to third parties. The subscription to our newsletter may be terminated by the customer at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the customer has given, may be cancelled at any time. To unsubscribe to our newsletter, a corresponding link is found in each newsletter. It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by email or in writing.
External Website Links & Third Parties
Although we only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout our website.
We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Visitors to our website should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.